Saturday, January 25, 2014

Gardens by the Bay I

This post is only going to be a teaser. It is fairly late now that I am writing this, and I have spent a little over 5 hours there and made 600+ pictures :) I promise to share them with you, but in installments!

This is the underpass from the new Downtown MRT line to the Gardens.


As I came out, this view has greeted me.


Marina Bay Sands is the same MRT stop!


Then I have started to walk towards the gardens or more exactly towards the Supergrove Trees!



 

With frequent glimpses back...


...and to the sides.

 
 
 

These are the two Conservatories.


Again looking back, just a little...

 

But finally arriving to the Gardens.

 
 
 
 

There a number of themed gardens arranged in a circle, I only managed to walk through two.

This is the Chinese Garden. And the view from the Chinese Garden :)

 
 

 
 

And this is the Indian Garden.

 
 
 
 
 
 

Then a final glimpse back...


 ...and I have arrived at the ticketing booths.

 

 To be continued :)