Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Singapore Botanic Gardens

With my friend Wanti, we played hooky and went to the Botanic Gardens, "A Timeless Tropical Eden". It is open from 5am to midnight, and entrance is free. It is not an awfully large place, but you can easily spend 3-4 hours in there. The most imposing area, with special entrance and entrance fee, is the National Orchid Garden (in the next post).

It has various special gardens, like Eco Garden, Evolution Garden and Ginger Garden. It has climbers, bamboos, palms, ferns, cannonball trees and many other things I cannot even guess at. So without further ado... (But if you already think I went crazy, wait for the next post!)



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

This is Wanti.
 

And I have included myself in some pictures for scale :)