Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sentosa II - Getting to Sentosa, Henderson Waves

Once I got on the ridge, signposting became much better, almost excellent.



And in general, it was possible to both get much better information about the environment...

 

...and also be sportive in nature :)


Cute and to the point design!


And finally the Waves. I'd like to say that this was also an extremely hot and sunny day, so excuse the quality of the pictures. Again. I couldn't really see what I was doing :)

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


This is the famous Henderson Road that is bridged over by Henderson Waves.

 
 
 
 
 
 


And as I have learned at the other end, this is award-winning design. And was opened by PM Lee.


Also I think I should go back once and take a picture from Henderson Road, to really see the waves...