Saturday, March 29, 2014

Singapore Sights - Marina Bay by night

My pictures from around Marina Bay at night. (I had issues with my phone camera re picture quality up until now as well, but I think I have found the limits of its capabilities last night - sorry!)

Concert at the open air theater in front of Esplanade Theatres.



Esplanade Drive (the bridge) and the Central Business District. There is Fullerton Hotel in the middle, and there should be Merlion on the left, but it is being spring cleaned.



The south side of Marina Bay.

 

The Helix Bridge, that should be full of lights as well, was not lit (to the left).








The Business District from across the bay/ in front of Marina Bay Sands.


I don't know how I generated this picture, but it looks roughly correct. From left to right: Business district, Fullerton Hotel, Esplanade Drive, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, and Raffles City.

 

There are 28 light installations around Marina Bay as part of i Light Marina Bay 2014. I haven't seen all, and my pictures of the rest did not all turn out well. This is what is left :)